Update 8.30am Friday 14th August:
With regret, today’s picnic has been cancelled due to forecast rain and wet grass. Dates for future picnics will be posted here on the website, on our social media and the Teddy Tots WhatsApp group.
By popular demand, we are holding another socially-distanced Teddy Tots Picnic, this Friday, 14th August from 10.30am – 12.00pm on the lawn at St Mary’s Church.
This will be a bit different to our usual picnics in order to follow current guidelines so if you are able to join us, please could you:
- Bring your own snacks and drinks
- Bring a picnic rug or chairs
- Sit yourself in one of the squares painted on the lawn (see picture below), and ensure that you and your children stay within the square during the picnic
- Sign in on the sheets provided as you arrive so that we can keep records of who has attended for track and trace purposes
- If the weather is wet the picnic cannot go ahead, so please keep an eye on our Facebook page or website on the day
Despite the restrictions, we hope that this will be a really lovely opportunity to get back together. We can’t wait to see you and catch up with your news.
We are particularly keen to welcome parents of new babies who may not have had the opportunity to attend baby groups and meet other parents. Please do spread the word to anyone who might like to join us.
With love from