- Want to take great photos on your holidays or at family gatherings?
- Looking for a ‘wow’ factor in your pictures?
- Wondering what all your camera’s controls do?
- Take your photography to a new level with a half day course at St Mary’s Church, Redbourn.
Led by experienced photographer and lecturer, Stephen Boffey,
this workshop will show you how to use shutter speed, lens aperture and ISO settings to get the results you want.
It will introduce you to some key ideas behind good composition and will include a practical session where you will put these ideas into practice using your own camera.
Suitable for beginners and those who have more experience but tend to leave their camera on ‘auto’.
- Saturday 23rd March 10am to 1pm
- Saturday 23rd March 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday 31st March 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 3rd April 10am to 1pm
All held at St Mary’s Church, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn AL3 7NL
Cost £25 per person including tea / coffee
To book a place on a workshop, please contact Stephen Boffey by e-mail: click here
£25 Vouchers are available – making an excellent present
All proceeds will go to our St Mary’s Charity of the Year for 2019, Youth Talk