During 2016 you have helped to raise over £14,000 for our Charity of the Year, Gaddesden Place Riding for the Disabled Association.
A cheque was presented to representatives of the charity at this morning’s service, and they announced that they will be using the funds to purchase a new tractor for use on the site. Their existing tractor is 20 years old and almost beyond repair and , so lets hope our gift will serve them for the next 20 years at least!
This will make a huge difference to the young people supported by this wonderful charity – thank you!
Fundraising events through the year have included:
- Harvest Supper
- Concert by Dagnall Community Choir
- Sponsorship of Claire Gibbs’ Cross Channel Swim
- ‘Give as you Live’ Online Shopping Initiative
- Carols & Beer at The Cricketers (2015)
- Donations from visitors to Redbourn in Bloom Open Gardens
- Town & Country Estate Agents Charity Valuation Scheme
- Cricketers Pub Quiz
- Plus many generous direct donations