Like every church and organisation in the land, the last 18 months and the lockdown has seen some people who were active volunteers no longer able to resume their role.
We have a strong tradition at St Mary’s of all getting stuck in and playing an active part in the life of our church, so I do encourage you to consider what you could become involved in.
We need more:
- Church cleaners
- Welcomers at 8.00 am and 9.30 am Sunday services
- Flower arrangers
- People on the church coffee rota
- Coffee on the Common volunteers
- New members on the mowing rota
- Helpers with our children’s work
Please speak to Will or one of the churchwardens if you can help in any of these areas. At the end of the day, St Mary’s is what we make it in this and every generation, so do think and pray about this.
We’d love you to join in with these things with us.